Paper Glaze is a smooth, creamy medium used to create texture and shimmer. Use on your paper projects by pushing through a stencil, dabbing onto die-cuts and/or a stamped image, or watering down to use as watercolor or wash.
Best used with 100 lb. or thicker cardstock. Fast drying medium. Drying time varies from climate to climate and thickness of application. Paper Glaze is a permanent product. Do not use with Life Changing Blender Brushes. Be sure to clean tools, surfaces, and stencils quickly after use. Not for use by children under 18.
Techniques to try with Paper Glaze:
- Mixing colors for unique shades
- Adding ink refill for different hues
- Dropping alcohol ink on top of dried Paper Glaze
- Blending dye ink or watercolor on dried Paper Glaze
- Ink Blending Resist Technique
- Adding Foil to Semi-Dry Paper Glaze
Jar contains 57 g (2 oz).
Picket Fence Studios - Paper Glaze - Daffodil Yellow
- Brand: Picket Fence Studios
- Product Code: PG-106
- UPC: 74555800913
- Availability: In Stock