The new Transfer Gel Duo is reformulated to work with or without heat. You can add foil (or flock) to your project by using heat (laminator) or simply by using pressure and putting it through your die-cutting machine. This gel is a permanent transfer medium that dries clear and remains tacky.
One jar contains 118 mL (4 oz) of transfer gel.
- Spread gel over your stencil and let it dry sufficiently (until it turns clear, +- 1 hour).
- Combine with the Stencil Pal and Deco Foil transfer sheets for lovely results!
- Wash the stencil and used tools quickly with some water (and soap if necessary) .
- Any excess gel can be returned to the jar, wipe the rim before closing the lid.
- Transfer foil or flock within 12 hours of initial application of gel.
- Put a piece of (printer) paper over your project to shield it from the scratches and marks that inevitably are present on most die-cutting plates after some use.
iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo
- Brand: iCraft (Therm O Web)
- Product Code: 5556
- UPC: 000943055563
- Availability: Sold Out